The February 2 NITRO-Oceania Executive video-conference was the first meeting for 2021. It covered:
- Progress made by the Impact Dialogues Working Group on the March 3 workshop. Further information coming soon.
- Next steps for a new working group “Moving towards a sustainable future: Contemporary challenges and opportunities” led by Paul Bertsch with Kate Henne, Allanah Ryan, Derrick Armstrong, Tayanah O’Donnell and Iain Gordon.
- Next steps for a new working group “Organisational Capacity Building” on capacity building for organisations to foster interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary research led by Dan Walker with Rachel Parker and Paul Bolger.
- Discussion about possible topics and speakers for two seminars to be held in the second half of 2021.
- Recruitment of new members.
- Involvement in co-developing an agenda for a workshop on Evaluating Transdisciplinary Approaches to be held at SRI2021 in June 2021. This follows from a workshop held in 2019, which produced a report available at https://nitro-oceania.net/2020/11/09/november-2020-evaluating-transdisciplinary-approaches-report-available/