The February 25 NITRO-Oceania Executive video-conference covered:
- Update by the Impact Dialogues Working Group on the March 3 workshop. There are 37 registrants with a good spread across researchers, community groups and funders.
- Update on the working group “Moving towards a sustainable future: Contemporary challenges and opportunities.” Website information coming soon.
- Update on the working group “Organisational Capacity Building”. Website information coming soon.
- Discussion about forming a working group to explore how NITRO-Oceania can strengthen its activities to benefit indigenous peoples. Derrick Armstrong will lead this group and an approach will be made to members to elicit interest in joining.
- Short-listing of potential speakers for seminars tentatively scheduled for August and November.
- Progress on recruitment of new members.