At the October 15 video-conference, the NITRO-Oceania Executive:
* welcomed two new Executive members – Rob Raven and Stuart White
* decided on a workplan to recruit more NITRO-Oceania members and inform them about NITRO-Oceania aims and activities.
* agreed on a topic and speaker for a seminar proposed for December 2, and discussed potential speakers for 2022.
* discussed the importance of developing a 5 year strategy for NITRO-Oceania, including a working group for organizational capacity building for inter- and trans- disciplinarity
* discusssed seeking funding for an audit of inter- and trans- disciplinary organizational entities in Oceania, as well as a global audit of funding-driven inter- and trans- disciplinary research.